OklahombreS Online!    oklahombres.org    oklahombres.org  Hop To Forum Categories  General Oklahombres  Hop To Forums  Oklahombres & Webmaster Announcements    Burton's Book Signing, Sept 3rd (Community Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Burton's Book Signing, Sept 3rd
 Login/Join

by Cordry (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Webmaster
Here are a few photos from Sunday's lecture and book signing at OHS.

Posts: 158 | Location: Piedmont, OK | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Webmaster
posted Hide Post
Numerous people lined up for the autograph of Art Burton, and his lecture on Bass Reeves was to a full house at the OHS. Staff members had to bring more and more chairs to the lecture hall to accomodate the large crowd in attendance. I had a great time.

Dee Cordry
dcordry@gmail.com
Oklahombres.org webmaster

Posts: 158 | Location: Piedmont, OK | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cordry:
Numerous people lined up for the autograph of Art Burton, and his lecture on Bass Reeves was to a full house at the OHS. Staff members had to bring more and more chairs to the lecture hall to accomodate the large crowd in attendance. I had a great time.

Hey, Dee!

Thanks for sharing those good pix for the benefit of those of us unable to attend the signing a history lesson.

BTW, we m issed you at Posse Meeting last Friday. Did you get your announcement? several did not, I fear. the Keeper of Marks and Brands was out-of-town and delegated the mailing to someone else who, I fear, had an incomplete mailing list.

Hope to see you next month (1st Friday) at the Cowboy Hall.

DAR

David A Rennie

Posts: 27 | Location: Lexington, Oklahoma | Registered: Wed August 17 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post