Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Art T. Burton's Website
 Login/Join

posted
I have my website up and running. It is titled Art T. Burton's Wild West and can be found at: artburton.com

Let me know what you think about.

Posts: 373 | Location: Indian and Oklahoma Territories | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correction. It is titled Art Burton's Wild West.

Posts: 373 | Location: Indian and Oklahoma Territories | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea! But can you please post the entire link? I searched for it, & couldn't find it.
Thank you.

Posts: 176 | Location: Texas | Registered: Mon October 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found the website very easily by entering " artburton.com "

Very "slick" website . . . very attractive and informative! Looking forward to updates and more information on your projects.

Also, shouldn't the "Bio" include "Date & Place-of-birth". An "OKIE!", right!?! Or, is that TOO PERSONAL?

Great Website! Keep Up the Excellent Work!

Posts: 195 | Registered: Mon December 15 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be adding updates and information on events and projects. I attended high school in Oklahoma but was born and reared in Al Capone's hometown. I will still on the trail as long as the Lord allows. Thanks