Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Membership
 Login/Join

posted
Oklahombres is looking for people interested in the history of lawmen and outlaws in Oklahoma from before statehood to 1940. If interested in joining us send a check for your annual dues in the amount of $25 ($35 if living outside of US)made payable to "Oklahombres" to PO Box 10967, Oklahoma City, OK 73140-1967.
You will receive the last issue of the Oklahombres Journal plus you will receive all future issues for one year.
Past issues of the Journal are available for purchase for $5 each.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dennis,

Posts: 148 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Hombres! It's time to put together another Journal with YOUR great articles! I need articles soon...very soon...like in the next week or so. You can either email or snail mail them to me, either way, I would appreciate them asap! If you are going to send me an article that you want in this next issue, please email me so I'll know to leave room. Thanks!
editorokhombres@aol.com

Happy day!
Karen

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mon August 25 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The next issue of the Oklahombres Quarterly Journal will be out soon with more great and intersting articles. To be sure you get your copy sign up as a member for only $25 a year($35 if outside the US). Your dues not only pay for the printing and mailing of the Journal but also to help keep this web site up and running for everyone to share their information or ask for information on a historical person or event in Oklahoma both before and after statehood up to 1940.

Contact me at okhombre97@aol.com if you have any questions.

Dennis Lippe, Treasurer
Oklahombres, Inc.
PO Box 10967
Oklahoma City, OK 73140-1967

Posts: 148 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our 20th Anniversary Journal is going to the printer tomorrow. As always there are several great interesting stories in it you will want to read. Join Oklahombres now to receive your copy of this high quality special 20th Anniversary edition and future Journals.