Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any new books planned?
 Login/Join

posted
I for one would like to hear about any new books that Oklahombres members or folks on this board are currently writing???

Posts: 126 | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well...I am currently writing on my book about my Grandma Edna "The Kissing Bandit", the same book I was currently writing on about 3 years ago. Does that count? Ha!
Thanks for asking.

Pam Tippet

Posts: 30 | Registered: Tue August 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You betcha, and it will be a humdinger when it's done I'm sure..I'll be the first in line to buy it...I hear Art's working on another book as well..

Posts: 126 | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just went to press on a new book; A REPRINT from the original 1908 book "Life on the Texas Frontier", by Captain John M. Elkins. There are no known copies to exist on the market today. My co-author had 2 copies passed down from the family as he is a descendant. One copy has a hole throught the middle; looks like a bullet hole and the other is in very poor conditions. We have restored through photo imaging (complicated tech stuff) the original 108 pages from cover to back, added a new cover, softbound 8.5' X 11', a Foreword, contents and photographs. We will have from the printers on Monday PM.
Price only $40.00 with FREE shipping.
Check or M. O. to:
Norman W. Brown (that's me)
5174FM 1607
Snyder, TX 79549

A lot about Fort Sill and new information on Agent Tatum, the Quarker appointed over the reservation. Shows him in a new light! Many great stories, early Texas Rangers, outlaws, Indian battles, Buffalo hunts, Bear hunt, etc.

Norm Brown

Posts: 84 | Location: Justiceburg Station, TX | Registered: Thu March 27 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post