OklahombreS Online!    oklahombres.org    oklahombres.org  Hop To Forum Categories  General Oklahombres  Hop To Forums  Oklahombres & Webmaster Announcements    Incredible Use of the Oklahombres Website!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Incredible Use of the Oklahombres Website!
 Login/Join

posted
I am on the website at 10:35pm on a Sunday and I note that I am the sole Oklahombres member online, but there are 60...yes...that's right...60 guests visiting the website as I write this. Incredible!

On the Trail
Diron Ahlquist
Secretary, Oklahombres Inc.

Posts: 376 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure how to start a new topic and I'm not sure this belongs on this site, but ...

I wondered if anyone knew if there is a way to contact the museums throughout the state via email. Is there an email list or a site they all visit where I might post? I need some information and I believe it may be in a museum somewhere, but I don't know which. I hope to avoid writing to each via USPS.

I hope this is the right place to ask.

playwright

Posts: 16 | Registered: Fri August 11 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you believe the items are in a museum in the Oklahoma State Historical Society system their website is: http://www.okhistory.org/ They have a listing of member museums if you are unsure, and they also have contact links. If the items are not in their collection, they should be able to direct you to the place that would have them.

Posts: 47 | Location: Pawnee | Registered: Fri June 17 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much bloodhound. I should have looked there first. I'll check it out immediately.
PW

Posts: 16 | Registered: Fri August 11 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 376 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post