Find
Notify
Tools

Books Signing
 Login/Join

<MKoch>
posted
Hi all,

I would like to announce that Robert Barr Smith & Laurence Yadon's newest book; "Outlaws with Badges," is currently available for purchase. There latest book is a collection of historic accounts of "Wild West" lawmen whose activities were not too different than those of the criminals they were suppose to he tracking down. Several Oklahoma characters; like the Daltons and Frank Caton, are in the book. The authors will be at Steve's from 1 to 3 p.m., next Saturday. So if you're in Tulsa please drop by and see them and support our fellow authors of Oklahombres.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulation on "Outlaws With Badges" - will it be available on Amazon?
I'm sure you are excited to have completed this book writing journey. I am almost to the end of mine. "Run Rabbit Run" The Life, The Legend, and the Legacy of Edna "Rabbit" Murray, the "Kissing Bandit" is currently at the publisher's and hopefully will be available at Amazon sometime in May 2013.
Pam Paden Tippet

Posts: 30 | Registered: Tue August 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to attend the book signing, but I have no idea where or what "Steves" is.....can someone help me? I am new to this site.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LightningFast,

Posts: 3 | Location: Eufaula, Oklahoma | Registered: Sat October 06 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post