Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Tower Status
 Login/Join

<MKoch>
posted
Hi all,

Mr. Mike Tower, a former Board member of Oklahombres and good friend of our organization, recently had a heart attack. Please keep him in your thoughts and send him warm wishes for a speedy recovery.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing Mr. Tower the best...

Posts: 126 | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May God speed your recovery.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Tue October 25 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take it easy Mike, and get well soon.

Posts: 37 | Location: Lawton, Oklahoma | Registered: Sat February 12 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike,

May you have a speedy recovery. We have you and your family in our prayers.

Posts: 373 | Location: Indian and Oklahoma Territories | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Luck Mike!! Get well soon!!

Posts: 49 | Location: Leflore County Oklahoma | Registered: Wed January 03 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers are with you,Mike.

( formerly Cowboy Dan)

Posts: 56 | Location: SE Kansas | Registered: Sat August 16 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike! Narrow escape old bud. Hang in there. Still work to be done but let someone else feed the horses and cows. Kick back and rest up. Rounups are hard on the body.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Thu October 27 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all who wished me well. It looks like I survived this one. Not out of the woods yet, but I plan to be more active and will answer any questions posed. Again, thank you

Posts: 512 | Location: Cortez, Colorado | Registered: Fri December 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to hear that you are doing well Mike.
Take it easy and behave yourself.
Pam Tippet

Posts: 30 | Registered: Tue August 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post