Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OKLAHOMA Centennial Salute
 Login/Join

posted
Thanks in no small part to Roy Young, Oklahombres member and editior of the journal, the Western Outlaw-Lawman History Association (WOLA), a national outlaw/lawman group, dedicated it's Fall 2007 journal to the state by a magazine full of stories by Oklahombres authors. Featured are Diron Ahlquist; Liz Freeman; Art Burton; Jim Fulbright; Bob Ernst; Mike Koch and Mike Tower. Also found within the pages are photographs of some of the more notorious with roots in Oklahoma and a commentary on each from Bob McCubbin, who by the way not only has Oklahoma roots but was a founding member of Oklahombres.
It's one heck of an honor to be so noticed and we're all real proud we could help celebrate the birth of our state in this manner. So, pardon us while we toot our own horn.

Posts: 512 | Location: Cortez, Colorado | Registered: Fri December 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tower:

Hope you don't mind, but I used your words to post the above information on another board; I could not have said it better in my own words.

Posts: 130 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Mon September 04 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post