Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook
 Login/Join

posted
Check out our new Oklahombres facebook page..Go to facebook and type in "Oklahombres" ..then "like" it to receive updates....R. D.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool. I like.

Posts: 169 | Location: Texas | Registered: Mon October 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Martha. The site will improve over time. Just getting it off the ground...Ron

posted Hide Post
R.D. Do you have a contact number, name, etc. for the Bradshaw cemetery? I intend to erect a suitable monument in that forgotten site NE of Vian. Thanks... True Okie

Posts: 23 | Registered: Sun May 14 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee Williams owns the land where the Bradshaw farm and cem. is located.I no longer have his phone #. Doesn't seem to be in the phonebook any longer. Have not spoken to him in years. Nice fellow tho. Good luck and let me know if ya need any help. Ford's cheap funeral home marker was destroyed by marauding cattle years ago. He is buried on the southside of cem.-mid-way-second plot to the north from fence...Ron

posted Hide Post
Is Oklahombres still on Facebook?

Posts: 169 | Location: Texas | Registered: Mon October 18 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<MKoch>
posted
Hello,

I think the person that started this discontinued it. I hope you continue using our web page as there are a lot of folks sending in items and requests every week. Thanks.

M. Koch

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Facebook page is working and we hope more of you will join the page.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Sat February 04 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MKoch:
Hello,

I think the person that started this discontinued it. I hope you continue using our web page as there are a lot of folks sending in items and requests every week. Thanks.

M. Koch

It is still on FB with no monitors as of 3/5/2012

Posts: 9 | Location: tulsa, ok. usa | Registered: Sat January 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is active now and we are posting on the page every few days....come join us!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Sat February 04 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post