Find
Notify
Tools

Articles for Journal
 Login/Join

<MKoch>
posted
Hi all,

I've been out of touch for a few days due to the passing of my father. When I returned home I found out we are in need of articles, photos, ect. for the upcoming journal. R.D. and I, along with a handful of Board members and others, have kept the journal up with informative stories for the past several issues. But, we need more members to contribute to keep the journal going. The same folks can't keep sending in stories for all of us to read every three months, as they have other things going on with their families and such. Please help us out as we shouldn't have to always remind members to send something in of interest. Thanks for you support.

Mike Koch

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike...So sorry to hear of your loss. One is never really prepared to lose a parent. You are in my thoughts.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Tue August 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn't able to attend the shindig over in Ft.Smith, AR over the 4th of July weekend. Did anyone take notes on that? Might be a good article for the journal--at least I would be interested in reading about it. Also was wondering if anyone saw Bob Ernst there, and how he is doing.
Pam Tippet

Posts: 30 | Registered: Tue August 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good idea Pam..I had oral surgery and couldn't make it to Ft Smith either and sure could use a report and maybe a photo for the next journal..Not to be a broken record but I'll add: We sure could use some stories for the journal folks...Ron

Posts: 126 | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post