Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bob Ernst - Urgent Update
 Login/Join

posted
I just spoke to Bob Ernst, the news I received was not good. Bob's house burned down do to an electrical firs. He lost everything, his dog, books, research, clothes, computers etc. This is one of the most tragic events to ever happen to an Oklahombres member that I can recall. Plus, he recently lost Sandy, his wife of many years.

Bob will be staying in the interim with his daughter. He can be reached at: 502 Mercedes Lane, Stillwater, OK, 74075. I am sure he would love to hear from as many people as possible. Please keep Bob in your prayers.

Posts: 373 | Location: Indian and Oklahoma Territories | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if Bob Ernst is able to receive mail at his e-mail address?

thanks,
Pam Tippet

Posts: 30 | Registered: Tue August 08 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pam, I am sure Bob could check his e-mail if his daughter has a computer.

Art,
I tried to get the Plus 4 Zip Code for Bob's daughter and the above address for her is not recognized by the USPS. Is it correct?

We hope to see Bob in Ft Smith this weekend and I will get information from him if he is there.

Posts: 146 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks as though the zip code for Stillwater is 74074. I may have written it down wrong. But this number should be correct.

Posts: 373 | Location: Indian and Oklahoma Territories | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post