Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Boonie and Clyde Book
 Login/Join

posted
Just dropping a word that a new book on Bonnie and Clyde is due out this month, called "GO DOWN Together" by Jeff Guinn, The True, Untold Story, of Bonnie and Clyde. Alot of new information never knew from the family side and the ambush. Its a must for crime buffs. Cost $27

Posts: 14 | Location: Blackwell, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: Fri January 09 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<MKoch>
posted
Hi all,

Just a little more information on this new Bonnie & Clyde Book. The name is "Go Down Togther: The true, Untold Story of Bonnie & Clyde" by Jeff Guinn and published by Simon & Schuster. It is a hardcover 480 page book, which came available on March 10, 2009. I have not purchased a copy, as of yet, but the reviews seem to say it is really good. Acording to Rick Mattix, a depression era expert; "This is the best Bonnie & Clyde book I've ever seen." I hope to read it soon and give my impression.

Mike

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently reading the book. The book is objective, carefully researched and well-written. I have read several books on this subject and I believe this one to be the capstone of all accounts of B&C. Highly recommended to the serious researcher.

--jerry

Posts: 1 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: Sat April 25 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well-researched but nothing much new under the sun. Wished the author had had access to the newly released B&C FBI records while writing the thing.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post