OklahombreS Online!    oklahombres.org    oklahombres.org  Hop To Forum Categories  General Oklahombres  Hop To Forums  Oklahombres "Gangster era" (1907 - 1939)    Info about William Campbell and/or Plez Clark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Info about William Campbell and/or Plez Clark
 Login/Join

posted
I am wanting to find out any information that I can about two men that robbed the Canadian Valley Bank in Asher, OK in Jan. 1929. My father was bookkeeper there at the time and along with the cashier was taken hostage.
I know that Campbell also robber a lumber yard/hardware around the same time. They were captured sometime in the spring. Clark pleaded guilty and got 5 years in the pen. Campbell pleaded not guilty, was found guilty, and got 10 years in the pen.
I am interested in knowing anything about these men before and after this robbery.
Thanks for whatever you can supply.

Posts: 16 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: Tue August 23 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post