Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

machine gun kelly
 Login/Join

posted
hello guys, i have some braass knuckles that belonged to machine gun kelly, he gave them to an old bootlegger in okeen oklahoma and his son sold them to me. i wonder where the house was located in oklahoma city that he kidknapped that mr urschel from? i know it was in heritage hills area but not the address, any of you guys know?

Posts: 32 | Location: oklahoma city | Registered: Sun November 13 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<MKoch>
posted
Hi,

It just so happens my article on the capture of "Machine Gun" Kelly was recently published in the Summer 2005 Journal of Oklahombres. On page 5, it lists the address of Charles F.Urschel as 327 N. W. 18th Street in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I hope this helps you.

Mike Koch

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks very much.

Posts: 32 | Location: oklahoma city | Registered: Sun November 13 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
maddog
posted Hide Post
Yup, that's also the address listed in my Spring 1992 article.
Maddog

Posts: 98 | Registered: Thu November 27 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i went by the house and that is correct on the address they have a marker in front about the kidknapping. thanks guys.

<MKoch>
posted
Hi,

Glad I could help!

Mike Koch

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a chance to tour the house,i work for a glass company and did some work there. it is an awsome place, also so looked at the back porch where i understand the crime took place.