OklahombreS Online!    oklahombres.org    oklahombres.org  Hop To Forum Categories  General Oklahombres  Hop To Forums  Oklahombres "Gangster era" (1907 - 1939)    native and anfrican american lawmen of the gangster era
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

native and anfrican american lawmen of the gangster era
 Login/Join

posted
I am seeking any information on either native or african american lawmen in Ok. during the gangster era. Specifically I am seeking any information ona Leon Williams who was supposed to be 1/2 cherokee and 1/2 african american. Ant help is appreciated in advance.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Fri June 15 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please excuse my spelling in the previous post it's been an extremely long day.

posted Hide Post
Do you have any idea of the area of the state in which he is supposed to have lived? Do you know when/where he is supposed to have died?

Posts: 130 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Mon September 04 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He made mention to me of the Talleguah area before he died. He died in Troy, Alabama in the mid 1980's. He was close to 80 at the time of his death.