Login/Join

Webmaster
posted
Here is an interesting news story:

Guns up for auction

Dee Cordry
dcordry@gmail.com
Oklahombres.org webmaster

Posts: 158 | Location: Piedmont, OK | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I signed up with the auction site last week. I doubt I can be a player though. I would bet each brings north of $150K.

Posts: 18 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Fri June 06 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting! A long story but I have one of Ted Hinton's .45 Auto's used by him that day in the Ambush. Ted Hinton was a Dallas Texas deputy sheriff assigned to tracking down Bonnie and Clyde. Ted's partner was Bob Alcorn. Ted Hinton's automatic was verified by his Son "Boots" Hinton of Gibsland B&C museum. I have another U.S.Army .45 auto that was recovered at the Red Crown Courts after the shootout. As late it has not been verified by serial, but I'm still working on it. Most of Clyde's arsenal came from National Guard armory burglaries, (i.e.Ranger Texas, Enid, OK. etc.). Other verified weapons are in the custody of the Frank Hamer estate and the Texas ranger museum, Waco, TX. True Okie

Posts: 23 | Registered: Sun May 14 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post