Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jelly Bryce Book Buy
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys I found this site a while back while reading and thought some here might be interested in what I'm trying to pull off.

I've been searching for "Jelly Bryce Legendary Lawman" for a while now and the only copies I can find are used and cost several hundred dollars.

I contacted the publisher to see about getting a copy and they said they needed about 300 orders to do another run. I am trying to get the word spread and organize the buyers to make this run possible. It looks like new copies will run $30 plus shipping.

All orders will be processed through the publisher so I'll never have any of your money or banking information. I have posted this information on several other sites that I frequent but due to the large number of orders needed I am trying to get the word spread.

If you can think of anybody who is interested let them know. Once the numbers start looking like it will happen I'll post all of the contact info for the publisher.

Please post here if you are interested or have any questions.

Posts: 1 | Location: OKC | Registered: Thu November 05 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post