New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glad to see the site back up.
 Login/Join

posted
The new look and feel is great!

Will the journal articles be available online?

Great grandson of Glen Leroy Wright

Posts: 12 | Location: Brandon, MS, USA | Registered: Wed December 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mike Koch>
posted
Hi,

Glad you like our new site. Also, glad to hear from you via this site. Hope you are doing well, E-mail me at MJK2852@aol.com to see what new and exciting items you may have about G. Wright. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing new on G Wright lately...but I'm always on the lookout!

I really need to plan a trip to Tulsa and OK City, to search the archives.

**Great grandson of Glen Leroy Wright

Posts: 12 | Location: Brandon, MS, USA | Registered: Wed December 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding the articles which previously appeared in the Oklahombres Journal, our webmaster, Dee, is going to put up a probably three articles at any one time and then rotate them out to keep things fresh. Oklahombres members receive four issues of the Journal quarterly.
On the Trail
Diron L. Ahlquist
editor, Oklahombres Journal

Posts: 376 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Webmaster
posted Hide Post
The Journal articles that used to be available online will not be online at this web site for the time being. There had been some concern that dues paying members of Oklahombres were paying for something that everyone on the Internet was getting for free. That is a valid concern.

Right now our plan is to find a way to make past issues of the Journal available for purchase. We also plan to have an index to the Journal available online.

Thanks for nice comments.

Dee Cordry
okhombre@ionet.net
Oklahombres.org webmaster

Posts: 158 | Location: Piedmont, OK | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Wright Son of a Gun>
posted
What is the process for becoming a member of Oklahombres? I'd love to receive the quarterly newsletters.

<Mike Koch>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Wright Son of a Gun:
Nothing new on G Wright lately...but I'm always on the lookout!

I really need to plan a trip to Tulsa and OK City, to search the archives.

**Great grandson of Glen Leroy Wright

If you plan to come to Tulsa, let me knew and I'll take you around to some interesting site concerning Wright. Mike Koch

Webmaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wright Son of a Gun:
What is the process for becoming a member of Oklahombres? I'd love to receive the quarterly newsletters.

At this time we are in the process of switching to a new treasurer. In the near future we will have a new address for Oklahombres we your $25 for dues can be mailed. Roll Eyes

Dee Cordry
okhombre@ionet.net
Oklahombres.org webmaster

Posts: 158 | Location: Piedmont, OK | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good deal...I'll keep my eyes peeled for the information!

**Mike Roberts, Great grandson of Glen Leroy Wright, "It was a cop's duty to bust a cap at me. It was their sworn duty to knock me down, and my own duty to try to get up again."