OklahombreS Online!    oklahombres.org    oklahombres.org  Hop To Forum Categories  General Oklahombres  Hop To Forums  Oklahombres "Gangster era" (1907 - 1939)    Barker family tree? --Lonnie C. Mills
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barker family tree? --Lonnie C. Mills
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone done a family tree on the infamous Barker family? "Ma" and her boys were from Missouri, but the reason I ask is that in my search for information on Lonnie C. Mills (ref 1931 Hastings, Ne bank robbery) I recently obtained Mills' death certificate and on it, his mother's maiden name is NANNA BARKER from Arkansas. I believe Mills was acquainted with Jimmy Creighton, who was an associate of Fred Barker. Wondered if Nanna could be related.
Thanks for any help.
marshal star

Posts: 7 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: Tue September 08 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<MKoch>
posted
Hi,

I have done some study on the Barker clan, which I presented in my book on them. But, "Nanna" sounds like a nickname to me and I never came across that name in my research.

Mike, "A Murder in Tulsa"

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. Nanna may be a nickname. I have come across that name as a full name too though. I'll keep searching.

Posts: 7 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: Tue September 08 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post