New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy New year Login/Join

<MKoch>
posted
Hello,

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and hope we all have a much more succesful year in 2009! In saying that, I wish to see if any member has an idea for a rendezvous this year. It's been almost a year since we have had one and several sites would be good to see. I will help in this effort if some other members wish to come along for the ride and help out. The more the better. Also, Oklahombres is always in need of new stories for our journals. Please write something up to give to our editor Dennis & Karen Lippe. They have done such a great job in helping in this area. We owe them a great deal. Thanks for your support.

Mike Koch

posted Hide Post
Hello, I am a new memeber. I have followed lawman and outlaw histories in the SW and Oklahoma for years but have just found this group by accident at the Washington Irving Museum site.

I am interested in any activities you folks organize to historic venues. I am willing to lend a hand if I can be of help.

Is there any chance you have f2f meetings?

posted Hide Post
Hi Mussonkid!

Are you a new Oklahombres member or website member? There is a difference. Actual members get our quarterly journal that is full of informative articles relating to Oklahoma's vast lawman/outlaw heritage.

There appears to be a rendezvous in the works and more info will be posted on here as it develops.

On the Trail
Diron Ahlquist
Secretary, Oklahombres Inc.