New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 Rendezvous??? Login/Join

<MKoch>
posted
Hello,

As of yet I've not heard from any member wishing to put on a rendezvous for 2013, which we usually have in the springtime. If someone doesn't step up to do this it appears we'll not have one, at least for the usual time period we have one. Several Board members have put on these wonderful events in the past, which at times have taken a lot of time and money out of their pockets. Anyone can plan an event and after being voted on and approved by the Board, several of them can and usually do help. I hope to hear from someone soon to accomplish this yearly event. I would hate to miss out on having one for 2013!

P.S. Please also keep sending in articles for the journal as we are always in need of stories that have enriched our state.

posted Hide Post
for you readers wanting a real good book you can go to the full circle book store at 1900 n.w. expressway ste 135, they now have "AND SATAN CAME ALSO" BY ALBERT McRILL in 1955. Senior librarian LARRY "BUDDY" JOHNSON obtained the rights to the book had Full Circle re-print the book. I think it sells for $35.00. I had a signed copy & just sold mine foor$500.00. HERMAN