OklahombreS Online!    oklahombres.org    oklahombres.org  Hop To Forum Categories  General Oklahombres  Hop To Forums  "Old West" Oklahombres (pre 1907)    New Find on Deputy U S marshal George R. Tucker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Find on Deputy U S marshal George R. Tucker
 Login/Join

posted
Mike Tower showed me a group photo taken in 1891 at the Eastern district of Texas marshal's office out of Paris, TX with names of a number of well know marshals. Number 12 on the back row was "Unknown" but he is Deputy marshal tucker. I also located another image of George from the National Cowboy Museum in OK City. Two additional images are of the Regulators during the 1892 WY affray. Last but not least I located a very good image of the Regulators without their hats. I hope to get back to the manuscript this fall.

Norm Brown

Posts: 84 | Location: Justiceburg Station, TX | Registered: Thu March 27 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post