OklahombreS Online!    oklahombres.org    oklahombres.org  Hop To Forum Categories  General Oklahombres  Hop To Forums  "Old West" Oklahombres (pre 1907)    New Photo of Bass Reeves and Bud Ledbetter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Photo of Bass Reeves and Bud Ledbetter
 Login/Join

posted
I found a new photo of Bass Reeves and Bud Ledbetter. Reeves is standing in the doorway of the railway car and Ledbetter is standing on the far left. It is believed the photo is on the KATY line in Muskogee circa 1900. Photo is identified as a T & P Locomotive with Guards. It was assumed to be T & P because that is the way the boxcar is lettered. Photo is at the National Cowboys of Color Museum and Hall of Fame in Forth Worth, Texas. Use the below address to copy and paste in your bar line.

C:\Documents and Settings\ABurton\My Documents\My Pictures\Dscf7970.jpg

If any of the other individuals can be identified please let me know.

Posts: 373 | Location: Indian and Oklahoma Territories | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Art,

It looks like your last posting has the pathway to your harddrive folder where this photo is stored on your computer. Do you have a website address where the photo is posted for viewing?

On the Trail
Diron Ahlquist
Secretary, Oklahombres Inc.

Posts: 376 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Wed December 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Due to internet problems with my computer, Diron has put this picture in the photo album on this web site. Hope you enjoy and help identify some of the lawmen

Posts: 373 | Location: Indian and Oklahoma Territories | Registered: Wed February 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post