OklahombreS Online!    oklahombres.org    oklahombres.org  Hop To Forum Categories  General Oklahombres  Hop To Forums  Oklahombres "Connections"    "Oklahombres" the movie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Oklahombres" the movie
 Login/Join

posted
My brother and I have written a screenplay about Doolin and the Three Guardsmen. Check out the synopsis here:

www.wix.com/dfant4/oklahombres-the-movie

Posts: 20 | Location: Muncie, In | Registered: Fri October 02 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug and Wayne: I too am working on a western script. I have written a script that was made into the worst movie of all time, therefore I will not mention the title of the movie. Anyways, best of luck on your script. I just registered with Oklahombres and am very excited about it. I want my script to be as accurate as possible and so verisimilitude is very important to me. This penchant for truth and realism is also kicking me in the "buttocks". Hopefully, this board can save me from myself. My first question is this: does anyone know where I can get an online visual of a writ and arrest warrant out of Fort Smith post civil war?

Posts: 17 | Location: Wilmington, N.C. | Registered: Tue October 25 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<MKoch>
posted
Hi,

I would contact the Ft.Smith Historical Center and see what they advise.

Mike

Reply With QuoteReport This Post